Customer service is the conversation provided to customers before, during and after purchasing and using goods and services. An excellent customer service provides an experience that meets customer expectations and satisfaction.
Today customer service is not viewed as a cost center. Customer support has become an extremely important part of building client relationships. Technology has introduced new communication channels and awesome customer support has become critical for small business.
Good customer service is not easily achieved. It takes time to establish. It requires investment to deliver consistent standards.
Customers prefer to reach out to support by phone, email, live chat, social media, knowledge base and forums. Beyond that, they want the quality of service and the information they receive to be consistent, no matter which method they use to reach you.
Multi-channel customer service strategy is important to you as a fast-growing business. But how many channels are you offering, and are they the right channels? How can you know which are the most efficient for your organization?
Sales Strategy Consulting helps clients from different industries improve the customer experience and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty including strategy, operations, organization.
We work closely with you to analyse your service experience management requirements and help you benchmark yourself against word best practices.
We will create a tailored solution to transform your customer service includes customer service process re-engineering, effective knowledge transfer and performance management.
Our customer service consulting will help you to:
- Build and implement your customer service program
- Choose the right technical solution
- Provide consistent engagement across omni-channels including the web, live chat, social, mobile and more
- Foster meaningful customer relationships across multiple channels
- Decide which channels are the best to offer
- Forecast growth and scale for demand by channel
- Set the right number of channels and agents to support
- Train and coach your customer care team
- Empower customers with intelligent self-service portal
- Outsource your customer service process to the right team