You need a clear overview of your customer’s needs and their decision process?
You need to improve your sales pipeline forecast and increase revenue by winning more qualified opportunities?
A sales strategy is an action plan to get your customers to buy your products and services. Successful sales strategies will help your sales force focus on target market customers and resolve their problems. Planning and creating an effective sales strategy requires looking at long-term sales goals and analysing the customer live cycle.
Creating an effective sales strategy requires market knowledge, awareness of competitor activities, awareness of current trends and detailed business analysis.
Supporting start-ups and small and medium sized enterprises in their sales process is our speciality. Our core competence includes planning, managing and executing of sales strategies and business development.
Sales Strategy Consulting provides consultancy services designed to support your sales environment in the following areas:
- Sales assessment
- Sales and marketing alignment
- Selection and evaluation of target markets, segments and customers
- Go-to market strategy
- Sales process description, implementation, optimisation and control
- New business development
- New channel strategies
- Key account management
- Recruiting, selecting and developing of sales force
- Telemarketing and telesales
- B2B sales lead nurturing
- B2B tele channel development
- B2B tele account management